- By accessing this website, you agreed to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- All services provided by NitroHosting may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NitroHosting from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the subscriber or any other party.
- Prohibited are sites that promote any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to NitroHosting’ servers, or any other server on the Internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
- NitroHosting cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by NitroHosting are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by NitroHosting are not directly owned or written by NitroHosting. Moreover, NitroHosting holds no responsibility for the use of our clients’ accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as NitroHosting sees fit.
Termination and Suspension
- NitroHosting reserves the right to terminate your service(s) if your service(s) are reported as abuses. It should include the following example but not limited to them:
■ Pirated software/website
■ Warez/illegal sites
■ Hacker programmes or archives
■ Unusual high CPU usage
■ Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any account/service/database/system
■ Using website hosting plugin on our Minecraft/Custom hosting packages
■ Nulled software
- NitroHosting is allowed to transfer the needed funds for your service when such information has been provided.
- NitroHosting shall deliver invoices to client’s email address, but we are not responsible for transition errors since you should be reminded at our client area.
- You can request a refund within 48 hours after purchasing our service(s), but only with a valid reason.
- If the service(s) are canceled by the client, we will not provide a refund for the remaining time of the service’s billing cycle
- NitroHosting reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
- We are trying our best to provide you a 100% up time, but we are not responsible for the downtime caused the following reasons:
■ Configuration mistakes
■ Attacks which is targeting our system or our network
■ Intentional or unintentional attacks in any ways
Account Activation and Deactivation
- By activating your account with NitroHosting, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
- Any account deactivation will require around a week to be activated again.
- Accounts which have been deactivated might need a reactivation fee based on your previous activities.
- If your account has been deactivated, we will not be returning the account credits in any form, but you can still request a credit transfer with us.
- NitroHosting reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification. We also retain the right to increase any pricing and make changes to our account plans without notification.